Please, read more about the terms & conditions of using Family Orbit at http://www.familyorbit.com/termsofuse.php
You can cancel your subscription for the next renewal only. You cannot cancel the subscription for the months already paid for. All sales are final and there is no refund. No refunds will be issued for change of mind, not able to install the app or obtain child's Apple ID and password.
If you have purchased Family Orbit and it does not perform as advertised on our website, please notify us within 48 hours of purchase and our technical support staff will work with you to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved within 7 days of you notifying us, a refund will be issued subject to a processing charge of 10%. Please note the following non-refundable scenarios before making your refund request.
- The customer has a change in mind, purchased by mistake, or license was not used.
- Customer is not able to gain access to the Apple ID/Password of the target iOS device.
- Customer is not able to provide, in case of 2FA protected Apple ID, the 2FA code as received on the target device.
- Customer is not able to accept technical assistance provided via remote assistance or online helpdesk.
- Customer is not having access to a compatible PC or Mac for Family Orbit for Desktop App for iOS monitoring.
- Customer is not having authorized access to the target phone during installation and setup.
- Inability to monitor text message monitoring on iOS 12 with 2FA for iCloud based monitoring. Family Orbit provides alternate methods for text message monitoring for iOS 12 with 2FA.
- The app is removed from the child's device or app permissions are altered.
Your subscription will automatically renew until canceled using the payment processing company. You can cancel the subscription using the "Manage Subscription" link in the purchase email or make a request in writing to support desk. A refund cannot be issued for a failure to timely cancel a subscription before the auto-renewal.