The app collects data instantly as they happen and store it in local storage, every 15-30 minutes the logs are uploaded to private secure servers. Location logs are also updated when the device moves significantly from its position. Family Orbit deploys intelligent algorithm to reduce mobile data activities and the fetching of GPS location to reduce battery drainage.
Articles in this section
- How does schedule locking work?
- What are Tasks and Awards?
- Is Family Orbit app hidden or stealth?
- How to stop receiving email notifications?
- How frequently does the app collect data from the child’s device?
- What is the Family Orbit online panel?
- How can I see my child’s real-time location?
- How do I request a Pick Up?
- How do I view the location history of other members of my family?
- Is it possible to chat via Family Orbit?