Yes, Family Orbit is cross-platform. You and your family may use different cell phones like iPhone, Samsung or LG and the app will work on all devices running iOS or Android without any issue. You can monitor an Android phone from iPhone and vice-versa.
Articles in this section
- How to schedule Remote Assistance from Support team?
- How can a child profile be signed out of a device?
- Where can I find the help guide?
- What is Family Orbit?
- Does Family Orbit support my phone?
- I have an Android, but my child has an iPhone or iPad, will this app work for our family?
- I have an iPhone, but my child has Android, will this app work for our family?
- From Where can I monitor my kids?
- Will my child know that I’m using Family Orbit?
- Do you have an app for Parent?