Yes, Family Orbit has a visible presence on the cell phone or computer it is installed. Your child cannot tamper with the settings and attempts to sign out would be reported to you however it is important you have an open communication with your child about your decision to install the software and its benefits.
Articles in this section
- How to schedule Remote Assistance from Support team?
- How can a child profile be signed out of a device?
- Where can I find the help guide?
- What is Family Orbit?
- Does Family Orbit support my phone?
- I have an Android, but my child has an iPhone or iPad, will this app work for our family?
- I have an iPhone, but my child has Android, will this app work for our family?
- From Where can I monitor my kids?
- Will my child know that I’m using Family Orbit?
- Do you have an app for Parent?