Please verify first that correct permissions are given to the app on your child’s Android phone. Go to Settings -> Apps and look for Family Orbit. Tap on Permissions and ensure all are turned on. Also, check if Location Services is turned on and set to High Accuracy. Lastly, ensure the app is not tampered with or removed from the phone.
Articles in this section
- Disable "Uninstall harmful app" warning for Family Orbit in Android
- How can I prevent battery optimization for the Family Orbit app?
- How to download Family Orbit into Android phone?
- My family location is not updating, or is slow, what should I do?
- How instant screen lock works?
- What activity can I filter on child’s Android device?
- What activity on child’s Android device is monitored?
- How to uninstall Family Orbit?
- How to install Family Orbit on child’s Android device?