Family Orbit is child monitoring and parental control software that helps you in digital parenting. With Family Orbit, you can monitor your child’s phone activities, block inappropriate apps and websites and locate them on a real-time map. Family Orbit also plays a key role in ensuring your child’s safety by allowing them to send emergency alerts, check-ins or request pick-ups once one is needed. A parent can also assign tasks and chores to the child that allows them to earn awards. Family Orbit puts the family together.
Articles in this section
- How can a child profile be signed out of a device?
- Where can I find the help guide?
- What is Family Orbit?
- Does Family Orbit support my phone?
- I have an Android, but my child has an iPhone or iPad, will this app work for our family?
- I have an iPhone, but my child has Android, will this app work for our family?
- From Where can I monitor my kids?
- Will my child know that I’m using Family Orbit?
- Do you have an app for Parent?
- I accidentally deleted my account, what should I do now?