Family Orbit allows you to set up a geofence, a virtual wall for specific geographic areas. The app sends alerts to the parent device when a member arrives at or leaves the set geographical regions. You can create a geo-fence for a radius of 250 meters to 2000 meters.
To set up geo-fence:
- Go to the Home Screen, tap on top left Menu and click on Geofence
- Tap on the + icon on the navigation bar
- Zoom in to make the pinch on the right spot
- Tap and hold to drop pin to set radius on the map
- Toggle on Enter/Exit button to receive notification when a child enters or exits the set area limit
- Click on Back button, tap Yes to save changes
NOTE: Ensure Location services are enabled on both your device and your child’s.