Yes, you can chat one-on-one with individual family members, or initiate a group conversation with all members of your family. The messages feature utilizes the platform’s push notification and data bandwidth, so unlike sending “SMS” text messages, you are not charged for sending these messages.
Articles in this section
- How does schedule locking work?
- What are Tasks and Awards?
- Is Family Orbit app hidden or stealth?
- How to stop receiving email notifications?
- How frequently does the app collect data from the child’s device?
- What is the Family Orbit online panel?
- How can I see my child’s real-time location?
- How do I request a Pick Up?
- How do I view the location history of other members of my family?
- Is it possible to chat via Family Orbit?