Send Panic Alert is a rescue button in an emergency. It uses a member’s device GPS to determine the last know location, and notify all the members of your Family Orbit account.
Articles in this section
- How does schedule locking work?
- What are Tasks and Awards?
- Is Family Orbit app hidden or stealth?
- How to stop receiving email notifications?
- How frequently does the app collect data from the child’s device?
- What is the Family Orbit online panel?
- How can I see my child’s real-time location?
- How do I request a Pick Up?
- How do I view the location history of other members of my family?
- Is it possible to chat via Family Orbit?