After you tap the Send Panic Alert button, the app immediately sends panic email and push notifications with your current location to all the members of your Family Orbit account. Users also have the option to call a panic number (default 911) and to scan who is nearby, and contact them easily.
Articles in this section
- How does schedule locking work?
- What are Tasks and Awards?
- Is Family Orbit app hidden or stealth?
- How to stop receiving email notifications?
- How frequently does the app collect data from the child’s device?
- What is the Family Orbit online panel?
- How can I see my child’s real-time location?
- How do I request a Pick Up?
- How do I view the location history of other members of my family?
- Is it possible to chat via Family Orbit?