The battery optimization settings in your Android phone can prevent communication between your phone and Family Orbit servers, and hence block the updates of location and other data to your account.
To disable battery optimization for the Family Orbit app, please follow the below steps:
1. Open the Settings on your mobile phone
2. Enter the Battery section
3. Tap on the top-right drop-down Menu
Please note if you do not see the above option in your Android device Settings app, please go to Settings -> Apps -> Family Orbit -> Battery -> Optimize Battery Usage.
4. Tap on Battery optimization
5. Scroll down to Family Orbit and tap on it
6. From the pop-up window, select Don't optimize