To perform iPhone tracking of your kid’s device through iCloud, the following requirements must be satisfied:
• You must know the iCloud login and password;
• The backup must be enabled on the iPhone.
• If 2-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled on your child's device, you may need the device in your hand to enter the verification code in our system.
For information to be successfully uploaded to your Control Panel, the backup must be performed under the following conditions:
• The target device is connected to Wi-Fi;
• It is connected to the power source (charging);
• The screen of the target device is locked.
We recommend turning off 2FA for effective monitoring of the iPhone.