How to Make Family Orbit iCloud Monitoring work with iOS 12 and above?
You cannot monitor text messages with iCloud anymore. Please use the iTunes/WiFi method as explained here:
Step 1: Create a New Email Address
For the solution to work you must have a different email address that has never been used for iCloud or Apple ID before. You can always create a new email address on Gmail, ProtonMail, GMX, or any other free email address provider.
Step 2: Configure Your Child's iPhone
This is the only difficult part of the entire process, take the iPhone from your child for a while. :)
1. On your child's phone, tap on Settings
2. Tap on Your Apple ID
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap on Sign Out
4. Confirm by clicking on Sign Out again.
5. You will be back to the Settings screen, now tap on where it says, "Sign in to your iPhone"
6. Create a new Apple ID with the email address you created in Step 1 above. You can use your own phone number even if it is associated with another Apple ID.
Note: In iOS 13, you may not be able to create a new Apple ID without 2FA on your iPhone. You must do it online here.
7. Turn On the iCloud Backup, please note you will have to verify the Apple ID you just created by log in to the email address you created above and clicking on Verify Now link in the email.
8. Go to iCloud Backup and click on Back Up Now, to create a new fresh backup.
Please ensure that Apple ID is never protected with 2FA. If you mistakenly enable the 2FA, you can disable it within two weeks by following these steps. You can manage your Apple ID by login at https://appleid.apple.com.
Once you have finished creating a new Apple ID for your child's iPhone and completed a new iCloud backup, wait about six hours and then you can add the new Apple ID to your Family Orbit online panel. Remember to delete the old device before adding the new Apple ID to prevent conflicts or duplicate logs.
We recommend using the Family Orbit Desktop App to monitor your child's iPhone with iTunes based monitoring. With the desktop app, you can monitor text messages, call history, photos, videos, contacts, URLs, WhatsApp, KIK, LINE, Viber and many more logs that are not feasible with iCloud.
Refer to the below section to learn more, please note there is no extra charge for using the Desktop app, it is part of your subscription.
If you have not yet subscribed learn more and make your purchase here: https://www.familyorbit.com/iphone-tracker/