If your iCloud device is not fetching new logs, or you receive an email alert like "Unauthorised response from Apple invalidates the existing session. Please re-login and retry this operation.", you must update the password associated with the Apple ID, and authenticate it with 2FA code again if the Apple ID is protected with 2FA.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in to the online panel at https://www.familyorbit.com/cp
2. In the Dashboard click the View button in the iCloud Device Section
3. Click on the Manage link next to your iCloud Device
4. Click on the Change Password link.
5. Enter the password and leave the Apple ID field as it is
6. Reauthenticate with 2FA if needed.
That's it, now new logs will be fetched from iCloud as and when the device uploads new data to the iCloud.
Please sign in to leave a comment.